A number of organisations have produced some useful guidance documents and information relating to the new SEND reforms. We have included links to a few of these documents.
The Council for Disabled Children:
- What are the SEND reforms?
- The Local Offer for SEND Support.
- Making Decisions
- Education and Health Care Plans
- Preparing for the assessment process booklet
- Preparing for the assessment process booklet - Young Person
- Post 16 Send Support Choices
The new SEND Code of Practice can be downloaded at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-code-of-practice-0-to-25
For information on the Children and Families Act go to: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2012-2013/0131/2013131.pdf
Independent Parental Special Educational Advice (IPSEA):